3 tips to crack a tough job interview
- “Not all questions have a right and wrong answer.”
- “Your responses should strike the right balance.”
- “In a tough job interview, it is important that you stay calm.”
- Evaluate the nature of the question.
- Your answer reflects who you are.
- Stay calm, Think.
- Illustration: Dominic Xavier/Rediff.com.
What are the skills required for job interview?
Tips to attend an interview help you win over the hiring manager no matter what type of job you’re applying for.
- Communication Skills for Interview. …
- Body Language Skills. …
- Time Management and Punctuality. …
- Analytical Skills. …
- Professionalism and Boundaries.
How do you crack interview question Tell me about yourself?
To be confident and crack the interview, you should be well prepared with the common interview questions.
- Where to see yourself in five years?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- What is your salary expectations?
- How will you explain the gap in your resume?